Tuesday, September 14, 2010

FREE REDBOX RENTALS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you don't like paying for rentals? me neither.  Thats why I got insideredbox.com they keep up with all the free rental codes that are out there for redbox.

the two i use are

dvdonme
breakroom

now you can only use them once per credit/debit card you have but if you have more than one card more than one free rental!

now DVD rentals are free but blu-rays and games are $1 off.  so 50 cent blu-rays and $1 dollar game rentals! which is still pretty good.  :D

11 comments:

  1. OMG MY EYESSSSSSS, the blue is hurting my eyes, so i heard the cowboy will died in the end. :(

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOH, that is pretty bad ass!

    Also your banner is of Cowboy Bebop, so I love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't play console = winner! and I know what you mean silly old bum :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. dumb questions, whats redbox?
    heard of orange box ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That actually worked! Free movies, muwahahah.

    ReplyDelete
  6. red box is basically a vending machine for dvd, bluray, and game rentals. I don't know how far out of the states its spread yet.

    ReplyDelete